RescueDose has developed a compact, smart robot for automatic dispensing of liquid and Powder medicines, the OmniDose.
The OmniDose robot is a ‘self-contained’ system that consists of all the components required to properly dispense medication solutions from vials to ready-to-use IV bags, drawn specifically per patient. The OmniDose can handle up to 6 different vials of liquid and powder medication that will be mixed together and at the end of the process fill to the patient IV bag.
- Full automation of the IV filling process.
- Smart & Compact size fits within laminar chamber.
- High throughput –cycle time from <20 sec (for 2 liquid vials)
- Supports a variety of syringes, vials and IV bags.
- Support liquid medication and powder medication
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Compounding accuracy < 1%
- Safety above all- no leak or drop during dispensing process.
- User friendly system
- Smart intuitive GUI
- Reliable system that easy to maintain and service.
- Auto disposable process
- Auto detection disposable tray is full
- Auto calibration of the needle position
- Hospital DB connectivity
- Preparation DB
- Statistic report option
- Emergency button
- Many attractive Options are available:
- Volume adjusts
- Concentration adjusts
- Preset for special medication
- Variety of powder mixing process
- Smart error handling
- Prefill syringe option
- Different vibration mode
- Bar code /RFID integration option